Is it possible to hoard more than one thing? I didn’t realize I hoarded shoes until I moved & had to get rid of so many of them! Some just didn’t fit anymore, or some were not a style I would wear now. That made me realize I had a problem! However, this is not a post about shoes, or my weird obsession of shoes, but more so about bags. I’d say I have a decent amount of bags. Once I like something, I stick with it until the handles fall off, & the leather is chipping away 😂 I had a black Forever 21 crossbody bag that I held on for years! The leather on the strap was peeling off so bad, but it was my favorite bag! I probably had it for 5 or 6 years before I decided to purchase another one. Which I did, but I wasn’t too crazy about it.
Then in 2015, I came across this brand called Dagne Dover from an IG/FB friend. When I first saw it, I thought this is for individuals who have like a corporate or office job. I don’t work in either field. I’m in the medical field & a bag like the classic just wasn’t for me. Then I saw the mini version & I thought this was so cute!! However, I never did get my hands on it. As time went by, Dagne Dover has since evolved, expanded, & overall grew! I was ALWAYS fascinated by their bags, but I did not make a move on their products. Until 2019 came.
They were having a winter sale & wanting to push their last seasons products out, so I immediately jumped on the opportunity to make a purchase. I couldn’t decide & ended up buying four bags! I purchased their small Allyn tote for work, the medium Landon neoprene carryall for the gym, one Andra crossbody & one Signature petite tote. The first 3 are in the shade Sienna, & the 4th one is this sea foam green that they named rightfully so as Liberty (I was instantly drawn to that one). The bag itself is made of canvas, & the strap is leather. I can say this bag is small, but it holds A LOT, which I was surprised by! I have worn this bag at events & it held a stack of business cards, & comp cards. It held my keys, my wallet, my 6S+ iPhone, portable charger, headphones, & cash. It holds a lot of stuff let me tell you! Checkout below what’s in my bag & also, checkout Dagne Dover’s website. They have a spring sale going on currently! 😀 My bag is from 3 years ago, so the color shown is no longer available 🙁
- Clean Beauty Skin Fragrance because I always need to smell good
- Wallet that I purchased from Target for $2!
- Her Campus pen – Never know when I will need one
- Teleties scrunchies – I always carry these in my bag!
- Lip products! I have dry lips, so I have always keep a lip balm or gloss in my bag. Here I have from Urban Juve, Fenty Beauty, Bite Beauty, & Aquaphor
- Purell Hand Sanitizer
- Altoids Smalls – these are small, but are soo minty! They’re really convenient & fit right in my bag. I purchase the 3 pack from Target
- Business cards! I never know who I will come into contact with
- My keys are always on me as well. There’s a key holder loop inside my bag that is really convenient, but I never use lol!
- My iPhone 6S+ fits so conveniently in my bag as well!
That’s it! This is usually what I carry on a day to day basis in my bag! What are some must-have items you carry in your bag? Hopefully this post can be updated later this year with a different bag & possibly different products too 😀